About the Firm
Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio is a full-service law firm delivering exceptional representation to businesses and individuals
In every major American city, some of the most highly regarded lawyers choose to practice together in locally owned, independent, full-service business law firms. These firms maintain the highest levels of personal service at affordable rates. The lawyers are results driven. They are often described as “well connected” because they are active in key community groups and represent local business leaders. Their clients frequently include the market’s leading financial institutions, real estate concerns and closely held businesses. In Denver, that law firm is Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio, P.C.
Colorado lawyers with strong local roots and a nationwide clientele
Over more than 40 years of practice, RWO has built a strong reputation in Colorado and throughout the country. The people and firms we represent trust us because our lawyers are:
- Experienced — We deliver favorable results in a broad range of high-value and high-profile cases. No matter what type of issue you bring us, our experience will help you achieve your objectives.
- Established — Our attorneys have earned accolades from countless legal associations and rating services, but we work diligently to prove ourselves every day to our clients.
- Professional — In every matter, our attorneys maintain the highest standards of ethics and professional conduct while pursuing effective solutions.
We are prepared to place our full knowledge, experience and resources at your service.
Areas of Practice
Skilled advocates handle litigation, employment, property and family matters
Since 1977, our firm has grown gradually by attracting shareholders and senior associates from national and regional firms. With more than 30 attorneys, we have the resources to provide comprehensive support in practice areas such as:
- Business law — We provide knowledgeable advice and advocacy for a full range of business law issues, including formation matters, compliance and disputes.
- Employment law — Our firm assists businesses, executives and other employees in all types of employment law matters, including discrimination, wrongful termination and compliance.
- Litigation — For commercial conflicts, property disputes, white-collar defense cases and other types of litigation, our firm develops a thorough strategy to maximize the likelihood of a successful outcome.
- Commercial real estate — We handle commercial real estate transactions and disputes for all types of businesses, as well as certain residential property issues.
- Franchise law — We possess detailed knowledge of the laws pertaining to franchising and distribution, including licensing and trademark matters that affect domestic and international business.
- Real Estate — Managing residential real estate concerns properly gives you and your family the ability to enjoy the full value of your property. We handle a full range of real estate matters, including transactions, boundary and title disputes, leases and eminent domain issues.
- Medical malpractice defense — Our skilled litigators represent individual healthcare providers and institutions in a wide variety of medical malpractice claims.
- Intellectual property — If you require counsel on any type of intellectual property matter, our firm will explain the relevant rules and work diligently to safeguard the value of inventions, trade secrets and copyrights.
- Family law — Divorce and other family law concerns can be an overwhelming burden, but our qualified attorneys handle issues such as alimony and child custody conflicts.
- Wealth & Succession — Whether you are looking to transfer family assets efficiently, shift ownership of a business or manage the probate process, our knowledgeable attorney offers creative counsel suited to your particular needs.
In 2009, our firm opened an office in Telluride to serve clients there and in other Western Slope markets such as Vail, Glenwood Springs, Montrose and Grand Junction.